Monday, July 25, 2011

Crate Seats and Fabulous People

I found the cutest fabric to use with my crate seats at JoAnn's. Bonus it was $2 off per yard and the batting was 50% off! Yay!

Cuuuute!! And my new class website is called "Leaping into Learning" and my crates are blue so it works!


When I got home from putting myself in the poor house spending all of The Husband's money shopping, I found I had a package in my doorway. One of my fabulous readers, Tracy, offered to send me some of those stand up pocket charts everyone was raving about from Target that I couldn't find. Well, this lovely gem of a lady did better than that.

Two pocket chart stands, dry erase lapboards and word strips, plus two fun dry erase learning mats!

It is not simply her kindness that is so fabulous. She told me not to pay her for these things but rather to pay it forward instead. I.LOVE.THAT. First of all because I am all about paying it forward. I love helping other people who really need something and just can't get it. But also because what a fabulous story to share with my young friends this year. You do things for other people because it makes you feel good. My dear Tracy is a major bucket filler. You rock girl. Thank you SO much!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. How absolutely awesome is that?! There aren't enough people in the world like that today!! Wow what a blessing...now you can bless someone:) Love your blog template...didn't know you redid it...I've been busy!!! Having a fun bracelet giveaway, if you haven't stopped by to check it out, you should;)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awesome to hear how wonderful people can be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! Makes me happy to know people still do things like that!
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That brightened my day! What a wonderful thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE, GEEZ...reading your post brought tears to my eyes...I am SO glad to have made your day. Enjoy all the fun u will be having with your kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a wonderful display of generosity. Talk about class;) BTW I found the pocket charts at Target on 28th Street last night, but I guess you don't need them now:)

    ReplyDelete