Friday, May 21, 2010

Jobs

I am anxiously awaiting to hear where I will be for 2010-2011! A fellow teacher in my district who was laid off last year (and thus had to rebid) said on FaceBook that she had found out she was going to keep her same position for next year. I asked her how she knew and she said she got an email.

Since my work email is shut off due to my leave, I emailed one of the staffing coordinators and asked her how I would find out. They used to do everything on paper and now its all electronic so she said they don't send notices at all. She said I would get an email at the email I used to bid.

Well fortunately I used my personal email when I bid because that's the email I used all those years ago when I applied to the district. So that means once I get a successful placement, I should get an email.

I am DYING to get it today! I'm so impatient! I just want some good news! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get your email soon! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so horrible at waiting! ;) I hope I find out on Monday because the anticipation is seriously killing me!

    ReplyDelete